• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Show off pictures of your pets

RCee

Well-Known Member
My favourite subject :)
I've got a dog, Eddie and a cat, Scout. They are really good friends and Scout comes along on our walks.

View attachment 29418

View attachment 29420

View attachment 29421


We've also got my son's cat, Salem, living with us at the moment but I don't seem to have any photos of him yet.
My old pup a maltipoo and our siamese would walk with each other. When we would take mashi on his walks mittens would join us half way down the block and they would walk side by side the whole time. Everyone always commented. Never had a cat or pup combo like that since
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
This was around 9:30 this morning. Smart deer:) I was ready to come back inside. Lol, cool come October.......maybe...
I do love seeing all the life around whilst out in the pastures and in the wild. Quite calming just watching animals being themselves as they pay no attention to me in the least as it should be and they do go their way.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top