• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Show off pictures of your pets

Gonz

ā‚²ā€¹ā€ŗÅŠŹ‘
#42
So, as has become a regular thing for me, I’m dogsitting for family members on vacation right now. This time, it’s my parents’ and grandmother’s dogs.

9F105E34-366C-47E8-9C91-A52225C1A014.jpeg
The Yorkie standing on the back of the chair is Paisa, and the one in front is her mother, Winnie. They belong to my parents. The little chonker of indeterminate breed (I’m pretty sure she’s a Havanese) standing behind Winnie is Rosita, my grandmother’s dog.
 

Auri

šŸŽøšŸŽ¶Metal StaršŸŽµšŸ„
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#43
So, as has become a regular thing for me, I’m dogsitting for family members on vacation right now. This time, it’s my parents’ and grandmother’s dogs.

View attachment 30715
The Yorkie standing on the back of the chair is Paisa, and the one in front is her mother, Winnie. They belong to my parents. The little chonker of indeterminate breed (I’m pretty sure she’s a Havanese) standing behind Winnie is Rosita, my grandmother’s dog.
Wow! What a gorgeous family! So photogenic too. ā™”
 

BlueGreen

Well-Known Member
#44
So, as has become a regular thing for me, I’m dogsitting for family members on vacation right now. This time, it’s my parents’ and grandmother’s dogs.

View attachment 30715
The Yorkie standing on the back of the chair is Paisa, and the one in front is her mother, Winnie. They belong to my parents. The little chonker of indeterminate breed (I’m pretty sure she’s a Havanese) standing behind Winnie is Rosita, my grandmother’s dog.
That's so sweet! Hope you are getting lots of love @Gonz!
 

Gonz

ā‚²ā€¹ā€ŗÅŠŹ‘
#49
Cats are just beautiful and graceful animals. :)
Let me tell you about Sonny. He was my roommate's cat. He would sit straight up, like a human, with his back legs splayed out in front of him and use one paw to hold his enormous belly out of the way so that he could properly lick his balls. And, you know what? You're right, it was beautiful.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top