''Sing me to sleep''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I flipping hate you sooooooooooooooooo much right now!!!

I'm DONE!!!! your last text just resulted in my death!!! i hope fucking realise that when your at my funeral. You know what, don't even bother going to my funeral. Would be a waste of time right?! Cos i don't care do i?! yeh well I'll bloody so you how much i care. What gives you the fucking right to turn around and say i don't care because i don't like the hospital and don't particularly wanna see him in a fucking hospital bed! especially after ***** and then i had to see my own brother in hospital after a suicide attempt. Guess i didn't care then either?!

Not being able to sleep in fear of him dying because of his heart but i don't care do i?! WELL FUCK YOU!!!!!!

*** - i'm sorry. so fucking sorry

vikki darling.
i am begging u not to do this. please please please. talk to me. this isnt the answer. please dont go now. please. im here for you always. i dont know what else to say. :cry: please?

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Deep breaths Viks and think, just for second........... Ready?

She's probably half out of her mind with worry. When peeps are worried (come on you know this) they lash out at peeps, usually the ones nearest them.
Not being harsh here, but your feelings are probably not even in her head at the moment.
Calm down, sit back and take your worry about the situation and then imagine hers.

She aint being mean, she's scared. :hug: :hug:

Might not have been the right thing :dry: but thanks for bringing me out of that panic attack :blink: was a pretty wild one :huh: hand hurts from the punching 3 diff doors :ohmy: and nearly kicked a hole in the door :ohmy:

Anyways am off to see him. Me nan knew why i didn't wanna see him in hospital. Funny how me mum don't see it :dry: she was the one who told me it wasn't serious :dry:

How many digs can one person take in one day?!?! I mean seriously?!

No one fucking knows how close earlier. But hey it's just Vikki right? she can take everyones shit, take every single dig thats thrown at her. That's what they think. Funny thing is that their pushing me closer to it with every little dig.

Didn't wanna go to the hospital but was guilt tripped into it but hey, once again thats fine. Didn't matter that i nearly had a panic attack while there, nah cos that don't matter. Just as long as their happy. Well i hope their happy when im dead, then maybe they will realise what they done.

They only reason im here is cos i got calmed down on skype :dry: fecking bad idea :dry: even then i got emotionally blackmailed.

Meh, not much longer. Wished i had got run over then :dry: heh should have music blasting and texting on the phone while stepping out into the road a bit more often :smile: might get some luck and put me out of my misery ^_^

Oh on the bright side, he had a BEAUTIFUL of the Fly Emirates stadium ^_^ too bad he's a Chelsea fan :yuk: oh and me is a hero :dance: had to rescue me nan cos she got herself stuck in the toilet :ohmy:

Woot for me, ain't life just great :dry:

Last edited by a moderator:
For fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck sake!!!

This is too fucking much. All night i've been up worried. Worried like FUCK!! Was trying to get in touch with something, can't stop thinking about it. Putting on a brave to try cover it up. I'm sooooo fucking worried!

and then i have a fucking argument. I try to a decent thing and help someone and yet im the one who comes out of it feeling guilty??! feeling like i've done something wrong?? i tried to be a friend, tried to help out, even tho im freaking out about someone and what they might of done.

For fuck sake!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00