Skizoaffective disorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesblack

anyone have first hand info? (not wiki lol)
yet again am self diagnosing but this time seams to fit 100%
with speech disorder and all
dont think im much skizo but my parents do and i think they r XD so even if its worst in them i still may have the genes

aoeu

I do not have experience but I may have a cure that won't require seeing a psychiatrist. See the link in my signature for modified dark therapy; there's a case study on it - but it has no abstract and I'm not paying $55 to read something with no abstract! I expect it will help, given that it can stop mania in its tracks.

sunshinesblack

hi aoeu, i saw you promoting the light/dark thing around and looked into it but as some others sayed i dont like dark, not scared but i feel it actually makes me restless and wakes me up dunno why. I do believe bipolar is linked to internal clock and sleep issues, i had them all my life and know they have affected my health in other ways too but guess its just complicated, like i remember falling asleep in the sun and generally bright white light calm me down to sleep so yeah im upside down thats for shure :(
maybe if things where stable in my life but they r not

aoeu

Dark is probably not required, just absence of blue light. I don't much care for dark either - there's nothing to do! I could hardly stand it but it was better than being mentally ill.

aoeu

I wear the orange glasses because they're most practical, I can use them anywhere doing anything - in fact, since I happened to get an impact resistant version, I can even work with heavy machinery!

Orange lights can be useful, I'm considering getting some to avoid light leaking around the glasses from my ceiling light. But the orange glasses do the vast majority of the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00