Slippin back into....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Neverhappyalwayssad, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

It seems I'm slipping back into where I was before I went to the hospital. I guess its my fault I got to thinking back when I told myself "if things don't get better then july will be the last time I'm alive" And I thought, that sounds good, the date I had at the beginning of this year, was at the end of july, but i kept changing it sooner, til I just said july is way to long of a wait (back in feb). But its getting closer, and closer. It seems the risperdal stopped working yesterday, and today I'm writing this as tears stream down my face :(. Hmmm

2. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

Hey, i understand what you are going through. This whole recent span of time is a regression of the worst sorts. I went through a rough part of life back in march, and then i thought it was getting better. Now i find that I'm here, that it's worse this time, and it almost had real life repercussions. I don't know how I'm going to get through it, and you probably have some of the same feeling.
    The thing that is keeping me going though is at least I'm not alone. If you are confused, feel like you are slipping, or anything else, there are people here to support you. That's the whole point of this forum right? Supporting each other through our own little rough patches, slip-ups, and regressions.
    I don't know what else to say, except to stay and hold on, for it will get better.

3. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Yea this forum is great, great support system people going through the same tough shit who understand, unlike people who havent been where we have been who need to place blame on someone for u feeling like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.