Smashed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denise69

Had my house smashed up today by my son who's 20 couldn't find his bank card I've had it with everything easpecially life I know wat u going say kick him out I've tried I can't I hate this life I just feel so low I've had it pushed me for last time sorry but it's over

Sorry to hear this. Could you go stay with someone else, go to a motel, or maybe to a domestic violence shelter?

Just hoping that there is a way for you to get through this. Wishing you the best.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Had my house smashed up today by my son who's 20 couldn't find his bank card I've had it with everything easpecially life I know wat u going say kick him out I've tried I can't I hate this life I just feel so low I've had it pushed me for last time sorry but it's over
Hi Denise. Does your son have a diagnosed mental health issue? You do not have to endure that abuse, instead of taking the stance of throwing him out, I would try family therapy first. I know you do not want to kick him out, you love him, he's your son. But after 18 he really is only a guest in the family home so he must learn to be respectful and he must treat you better. When he is calm can you talk to him in depth of what happened and why he behaved so aggressively? Don't hate life, get therapy and see your doctor and go from there. I really feel for you but do what you feel is appropriate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00