So Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I too hate my life, but not always. Things get worse but they also get better. I hope you will soon have some peace in your life. Please don't give up. I care.:hug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hun I know the feeing and I know you cant even bring yourself to talk. But you need to. You need to share and get it all out!!! PM and just vent, let it all out. I'm here for ya!

Sa Palomera

Hey Pegasus,

Unfortunately I feel I can't do much for you from here, but I guess I just wanted you to know that I hear you, and that you are free to contact me if you ever want to talk about stuff. :hug: I care for you. I really hope you'll feel better soon, even if it's just a tad, that's a start, right? :hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am sorry things are so bad right now. When you are ready to talk about it, remember we are here to listen and offer you the same support you offer others. :hug:

BlackPegasus

Things are bad beyond compare...beyond the way they ever were before.....I am begging someone to kill me and praying for my own strength to do so otherwise.

Things are bad beyond compare...beyond the way they ever were before.....I am begging someone to kill me and praying for my own strength to do so otherwise.
double the hugs hun. I'm sorry you are feeling so low. please feel free to PM me to talk or drop me your msn if you have it. I will be more than happy to talk to you if you want.:hug:

BlackPegasus

Thank you everyone. I don't know what to say. I didn't expect this many responses and that alone has helped. I am thankful for those who are offering to listen. That means the world to me. I truly hate to dump my problems on you.

So many things have happened over the past couple of days. I actually took off of work at my man's insistence and I never do that. I truly needed a break from all the stress however. I just worry about paying my bills.

I honestly can't thank you all enough for being so wonderful. :grouphug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Mia no matter where you find yourself I'll be there for you hun. Never think you are alone because you have special caring friends here. Be safe hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00