So down

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Jemm, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

I am so lonely, it's unbearable. I am surrounded by my family, but I can't get them to see me. I'm suffocating in this dark place, alone.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry Jemm that you are having a difficult time. I would like to invite you to visit the chat room - you can talk to people in real time with similar issues and a lot of us go there for the company as much as the support. If you are shy or nervous feel free to just come in and lurk or watch for a bit until you feel comfortable to talk - but the chance to talk to real people can really make a big difference some days.

Ben

3. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

Thank you Ben,
    I have tried the chat room, it was a lame attempt, but I will try it again...

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Give it a chance - and don't be intimidated by the fact that everybody seems to know names and stuff. It is perfectly reasonable/acceptable to use usernames. If the room is too crowded to follow the conversation try a different room, and if there are a lot people talking at once and somebody doesnt reply right away it is not because you are being ignored - just sometimes comments get lost in the flow. Welcome to pm me anytime as well or let me know when you plan to be in chat and I will introduce you if I can be there if you like.

Take Care and Be Safe
    Ben

5. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i agree with Ben. and do your family members ignore you? have you ever tried joining a club or going to the old folks home etc you can make friends anywhere. i know what i'm talking about.

6. Jemm

Jemm Well-Known Member

Thank you again for being so kind with your responses, no the don't ignore me, in fact they have all been wonderful and I feel like I don't deserve them.... So I push then away, I would love to join a club, maybe volunteer but I don't... I just don't move... I want to, I use to be so vibrant, and now life doesn't feel... That's pretty much it, I don't feel, does that even make any sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.