1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so good then so bad

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Danialla, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

How can a person feel so good and then hit a wall? It was only for a couple of days but I felt hopeful......that's a great feeling! The ECT seemed to be working, stable on my meds, good appt with therapist, then wham. I'm panicky, I want to cry and scream and say I have had enough. Enough of what? Enough of being blindsided by my thoughts...

2. gchicklet

gchicklet Well-Known Member

I know that feeling. I described it to my therapist the same way. I'm sorry you're feeling so badly. Maybe you can set up an extra appointment

3. I had a really good 2 months and then for no reason at all I was bedridden and really lethargic. I get what you mean, it makes you feel so hopeless. Like itll never go away.

Gotta keep going. Always gotta keep going

4. random33

random33 Well-Known Member

I can relate it's a rollercoaster, sometimes we feel normal and then when we least expect depression comes knocking again, we just can't forget about the good days, hang on and know that they will return, I can only imagine how messed up my brain is by know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.