so i don't know how much longer i can carry on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phteven

even tho i try and change i know its not enough as it seems my value to this world is only if i change as i can't seem to change, so im kinda fucked...just venting i guess but i'm tired and i think i'll go to bed and come back to this later.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun you are tired i hope rest will help you come back with some more fight in you. You are not alone hun the fight is hard but you just take one day at a time okay Keep venting it helps hugs

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
You have more value to the world than you think you do. Sometimes changing isn't bad, but don't it to please someone else, only do things that will make you happy. It's not a bad thing to vent, at least we will be here to listen and help.

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
The truth is, concerning our value and worth - that EVERYONE is valuable and worthy because they are a part of Creation....... we all just need some healing from our collective mistaken identity

Hey - I should have what I've just written as my signature!

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
:hug: Glad you vented.

We all have value, we all have at least one talent or gift, no one is perfect. Remember your value, talents/gifts, not just the areas you hope to improve upon. (BTW, I appreciate your ability to give fast and funny replies in the Coffee House games. :smile:)

Phteven

thx for your words of kindness i was ans still am in a bad place but i didnt expect anyone to notice this post...so thx

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
we are here hun so don't forget that ok It is so hard to fight things alone you keep venting and reaching out here for support hugs

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Steeb!

I hope that you find value in yourself and the things that you do. Like another poster said, you are funny in the coffee house games. Where is your humor in other places? I mean people like to laugh. What do you do to keep yourself entertained, and how do you present yourself to others?

You are thought of often. Don't forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00