so lonely

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bubblin girl, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi everybody,

I feel soooooooooo lonely...just wanna somebody talk to me...im scared...shaking...non stop deep crying...please somebody talk to me...im so counfuse & depressed...im sitting donno what to do...i thought i get use to being lonely...but today i donno whats going on...please help...somebody talk to me...im so desperate...the lonelness is killing me...

2. ghost_rider

ghost_rider Member

I'll talk to you, I understand lonely.

Anything in particular you wanna talk about?

3. bubblin girl

hi ghost_rider,
    thanks alot...i dont have any particula thing...im just feel lonely...feel everybody against me...i just wanna have somebody there for me...

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your feeling so lonely it is hard when you feel noone is there for ya.
    I hope you can reach out and just vent and talk here lots of people here care.
    Maybe put some happy music on and just dance to it or sing to it sometimes that takes loneliness away. You are not alone now because you have lots of people here thath are your friends take care

5. bubblin girl

thanks alot :) I love your advice cos its the onlything i always do & work to get me out of this feeling :)

6. ghost_rider

ghost_rider Member

Yeah, I can relate. Like youre in a crowded room screaming your head off and not a single person even notices.

7. Attiusca

Attiusca Member

Quit sitting around, inactivity provokes depression. Get active.

8. bubblin girl

yeah i suffer from this issue too...anyway,im now sitting alone...in an empty room...and others sleep...between 4 walls...so silence...even with tv sound & songs.

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

10. warwithlife16

warwithlife16 Active Member

Ive been feeling the same as you bubblin girl, i actually feel that way as i type this. You may not know me since i barely post but whenever you need someone to talk to you can msg me im a great listener and great advice giver, i also noticed we are pretty close in age too im only 3 years younger then you so I might be able to undertsand you a lil more who knows = /. be strong thats all we can do.

11. bubblin girl

thanks darling...ill try to be strong...im just having a very bad days...
    take care

12. bubblin girl

yeah im sitting around...and i cant be active...im so depressed to move...no energy :'(

13. bubblin girl

thanks..ill maybe do it...even if im shy to start like this buddy thing...but ill give it try...
    take care

14. kemistry

kemistry Well-Known Member

hey bubblin_girl :), feeling better?
    When you are most down try to find a distraction, don't allow yourself to fall into panic, that's when we most irrational, what do you enjoy the most? do that and think of nothing else. Maybe watch some silly comedy clips, humor always help.

15. bubblin girl

hi
    im better thanks...how are you?
    im not enjoy anything these days...but yeah i distracte my self with loud songs & tv shows...i have nothing else to do anyway...but its help...
    take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.