So much going on....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by brknsilence, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

My mind won't stop.... uggggg... yesterday's Dr's appointment (posted on that), feeling worn down (posted on that), and now struggling on something else (now posting on this)...

I don't know if seeing the numbers on the scale has me feeling worse or what. Not happy with the number but never had been happy with the numbers. I just had dinner and feeling ugggggg regarding it....

I'm just trying my best to pull through these moments. So wish, my mind would stop all this..... :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun,

I hope things get easier for you soon, you're certainly going through a difficult time. Talking might help as would avoiding the scales, mind yourself :)

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

I think I spent most of my day in and out of this site, today. I been doing other stuff but yesterday has bothered me a lot at the Dr's office and how I feel. Just a lot I'm thinking about. Just trying to sort things out in my mind, convincing myself to open up and talk - to not be afraid to ask for help. I'm just sad and I cried in front of my husband on Sunday explaining how grateful I am about him, the kids, and the home we're in but feeling so unhappy and I can't understand why. He understood. Just so hard. Why can't I pull myself out of this horrible pit?

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hold on hun.

I know it's not easy dealing with eating disorders. Remember that you are pregnant. That obviously has an influence on your weight. The baby weighs, water might be collecting in your body etc... all that tributes to those numbers.
    Do you need your scales? I personally got rid of mine (I have a complex eating disorder)... I very rarely get on a scale at all, and by some miracle at least my weight is being stable. And I'm a lot healthier compared to before... but I know that's easier said than done.

Please keep trying to talk about things and getting help. I know it's scary, but please do try *hugs!*

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

I don't have a scale at home but the scale at the Dr's office. Just hard knowing I need to gain for the baby. Hugs I hope things gets better soon

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

At least it's for the baby, I know it's not easy to think that way... but you know what I mean?

7. brknsilence

I know. Just hard seeing the numbers go up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.