so sad so angry so everything but happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMS

Words cant help me right now. i need someone in person. i wish i had someone real here with me, not a therapist or a psycologist or whatever. i refuse to see those types of people. i need someone here who genuinely cares and has been through or is gonig through depression and suicidal thoughts, someone real. :sad: :sad: :sad:

allofme

Staff Alumni
i am real... and care.. but sorry not there... i do know that in the begining when you first meet the shrink it feels like it is business... but in time the relationship grows ..... and they can help ... pm me if you like.. maybe we could talk in chat some time

L

LuckyMe

KMS said:
Words cant help me right now. i need someone in person. i wish i had someone real here with me, not a therapist or a psycologist or whatever. i refuse to see those types of people. i need someone here who genuinely cares and has been through or is gonig through depression and suicidal thoughts, someone real. :sad: :sad: :sad:
yeah i know how u feel I'm always unhappy as well but yeah what can u do about it...life is unfair because we're all humans we live on the same planet yet some people are so happy and have an easy life while others like us suffer...i know it sucks but we have no choice but to deal with it and maybe things will change in the future because we still have a long life ahead of us...there's a good chance that things will change.

Forgotten_Man

Hmmmm now how many times have I said almost exactly what you have said? And then I realize no one is there. So I just go snuggle my stuffy mickey-kun. Or I harm myself... or I come to the net and attempt to get attention... I don't know...

I wish I could be there with you but I can only do it electornically.

L

LuckyMe

if things dont change in the future than thats just the way it was meant to be but think about it...in 10 or 20 years so many things will change..its impossible that everything will be the same...u'll be more mature...u'll think and see things differently..

R

reverse

I'm here.

I know how it is the want "real" company over online company. I once asked a "friend" online to call me because I was feeling lonely for "real company" and suicidal. (he said "no" btw)

Just because you can't see someone though don't mean they're not ral and don't care.

Nothing can replace a real hug, a real love, a real friend. These are only words (its sad because its all we have, the world is so big, we are far away from each other). Born alone, we'll die alone. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00