So tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodi

Anitiquities Friend
I am really tired of people who pretend they care. I am not speaking of anyone on these boards BTW.

I have been to therapy, out patient hospitalization, confided in friends...that got me no where. In fact, I really have no friends left. A bunch of fair weather people they are. Always saying they are there for you..what a load of bullshit.

I know I tend to take things out of people who don't deserve it and I have explained it to them and told them to ignore me. I am tired of being bottom of the barrel and deserve some undivided attention at times. When I talk to you on the phone please don't pre-occupy yourself chatting online. That is the ultimate put down.

Erebos

What can we expect? It's frightening for them. If they get too attached, it will only hurt them more and drag them down from the life they lead. I'd like to think I'm doing them a favour by segregating myself.

I'm not sure I entirely agree with Erebos. I think it can be frightening for them because if they've never experienced it (friends and family, this is), then they have no idea how to relate to what you're telling them, and no idea of what to say. They're so scared that they will hurt you further by saying the wrong thing, that they try to avoid the subject. Either that or they're so worried about you they try to push you into talking when you don't want to. Either way, they do care, they just don't know what to do for the best. I think we have to remember that sometimes.

You're right though, everyone deserves some undivided attention. People being on the phone and online at the same time is pretty ignorant :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00