Something has happened on SF and i need to review things Trig

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

Something has happened here that has upset me and triggered me a bit.

Nobodys problem or fault.Its just how it was.And its cool.

And im not saying im leaving cos i dont want to go down the path of saying that.

But i do feel perhaps i have to review how useful this site can be to me at this time.At what level if any.

i dont want to leave but i also cant afford to be triggered like that at the moment.

That is my problem.Nobody elses.And its probably another failing of mine again.

i am easily triggered and upset at present and very easily hurt too,feeling far too sensitive.

i know that.im just easily triggered or upset by things either on here or off here and just in my daily outside life at the moment.

Thats just how things are.My life feels very erratic.

But thats me again.

Anyway dunno why im writing thids.

kath

PS i believe and deep down know im a bad person too.i agree.i wish i wasnt.What was said was right.It was correct.im saying this seruiusly.It was and thats probably why it hurts.Cos i know it too.

Kath sweetie, :hug:

What is going on hun? Let us know, we may be able to help or advise you. I am here hun, you are a great friend to many of us, and you have been here for us, and I am going to be here for you! Let us know hunny, ok?

Sending you massive huggles..... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

kath

Thankyou for all the replies people.Hugs for those who would like them!

i am a bit worrried about something someone said.But it is probably a very accurate reflection upon me as a person anyway.

And why shouldnt others feel the same as they thought anyway.?

Why shouldnt they?

Thankyou for all the replies people.Hugs for those who would like them!

i am a bit worrried about something someone said.But it is probably a very accurate reflection upon me as a person anyway.

And why shouldnt others feel the same as they thought anyway.?

Why shouldnt they?
What hun? I must really be a blonde, sorry.:unsure:

kath hun, PM me and let me know what is going on if you don't want to put it here in the forum. I would like to help you if I can. It is okay if you want to think things through and take a break until you have figured things out, but don't let it be because someone has done something or a misunderstanding has happened. Please talk to us hun, so we can see if it can be rectified. :hug:

kath hun, PM me and let me know what is going on if you don't want to put it here in the forum. I would like to help you if I can. It is okay if you want to think things through and take a break until you have figured things out, but don't let it be because someone has done something or a misunderstanding has happened. Please talk to us hun, so we can see if it can be rectified. :hug:
Please do PM Corrina or I or someone...so someone can help you hun. We care a lot for you hun, let us know. We're here. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun please talk about it, you can't keep it bottled up, let us know whats upset ya.

Allways here for you.

If you wanna talk you can text, pm, email or msn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00