something i just wanted to get out

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Fallenrosepetal, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Life has become so stressful lately i think its mainly due to younger brothers and sisters not being able to cope with recent problems we've been having from an uncle dieing from cancer to mum getting cancer to then recovering but now our grandma has a rare cancer. the whole family has been in depression at some stage. it feels like God is punishing us. Family is now always fighting, parents have been on the verge of splitting up. all this has effected my grades the past 3 years so now i have no idea what to do and atm not at school. i now have to act as mum in the house because she stays at work till late. friends just dont understand how i can be stressed me being at home and them doing their last year at A-levels. I hide what i feel from my family because i feel i have to be the strong one, and i hate people seeing me week. so i spend most of my time in my bedroom away from it all.
    I don't know what to do with myself or my life...i've given up on almost everything...i have lost all enthusiasm and couldnt care less about how my life ends up. i want to care though..i just dont know how...:sad:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You sound like a yourger version of me. It is hard being put in a position of carer when you yourself need to be loved and cared for. If you can try to get back into school it is the only way to ensure your future will be perhaps a little easier a little more control. Education was my way out take something you enjoy so at least that time away from family it will be with no stress. Talk with you mom she would want to know how you are feeling. Do NOT take all this stress on for yourself talk with someone okay anyone because you need to take care of you now not later Get out and see your friends let the adults worry about the adults and you take care of you....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.