sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
man sometimes i just dont get it...why do i have to be so messed up. i look back in my life and i have been thinking about suicide sence i was 13 (im 19 now) and i have never actually tried but i have come very close....xxxxxt why im alive, and why xxxx ive done many things like this. its like everytime something goes wrong i just blame everything on myself and i hate myself so much..im also very self concious. even tho i have a beautiful girlfriend. i feel so fat and ugly. no matter how many times she tells me im not. i just want to be happy. i feel like i cant tho. like im not good enough....idk i think about killing myself all the time. i just feel stuck

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Glenn and welcome...sometimes, no matter what we are told, we believe we are 'broken'...it comes with our depression or whatever problems we have...have you ever listed the things you do well so that there are other opinions of yourself to oppose those more damaging ones? I have tried that and found it helpful...welcome again and glad you found us...J

so I guess getting therapy and meds is the stock answer.

so I think that there must be some experiences in your past that have shaped how you see yourself. I think that you can change how you see yourself, but it sounds like you are going to need some help doing this.

hmmm... you'll probably make your gf much happier if you can learn to love yourself

hope everything works out!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00