• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Song stuck in your head

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
this will be stuck in your head for a week, lol. The video is delightfully silly but does have some in-jokes that would need a TWRP and Ninja Sex Party fan to interpret. But it's my belief that humor is killed by dissection, so I'm not gonna. :)
 

Gonz

β‚²β€Ήβ€ΊΕŠΚ‘
this will be stuck in your head for a week, lol. The video is delightfully silly but does have some in-jokes that would need a TWRP and Ninja Sex Party fan to interpret. But it's my belief that humor is killed by dissection, so I'm not gonna. :)
So my wife and I liked Ninja Sex Party and used to quote their songs at each other, and I told her once that she gave me a boner in my heart, so when they put out this song a couple years after she died it made me saw β€œaww.”

 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top