Sorry guys If think It's best If I just go

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Dear everyone I'm terribly sorry but I think it's best If I leave these board's,I really don't know that I can help anyone and I don't want to not be able to do that.I'm terribly sorry and saddened to hear so badly how everyone is going and it really is so heartbreaking.

bipolarkitty

oh ace, has something happened? :ohmy: I don't want you to go! :sad: I enjoy our talks so much. I see how much you help people every day. You've saved my life more than once! What's going on hun? PM me.

ace

Thank's kitty so much but PLEASE don't be sad because you must not feel like this,It hurt's to see so many people in pain and I really feel like I can't help and that I'm pretty screwed myself.

bipolarkitty

There's so many times that I feel like I'm absolutely no use to anyone. I wonder how can I help anyone else if I can't even help myself? But I know, as you do, that the bipolar messes with your mind. Even if you don't feel like you're able to help right now (which isn't true, btw), you know it will change. You're so invaluable, ace. Please remember that.

bipolarkitty

And even if you aren't able to help right now, that's ok. Let us help you. You don't always have to be able to fix things. Sometimes you just need to be helped yourself.

ace

And even if you aren't able to help right now, that's ok. Let us help you. You don't always have to be able to fix things. Sometimes you just need to be helped yourself.

Thank's for your words kitty you're ever so kind:hug: My main concern is that you and the other's on here are fine and it's so heartbreaking to hear the pain you're in.Even when I go out of the house and I'm not on the net i think about you guy's on here that you're ok and evrything else.

bipolarkitty

I know it hurts to see so many in pain. It breaks my heart as well. I think about the people here a lot, too. Especially you. I think we've got a great friendship, and I wonder during the day how you're doing. I want you to be ok, too, ace. And I want to let you know that I'll be ok, no matter what is going on with me. You don't have to worry about me, hun. I want you to take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

ace

I know it hurts to see so many in pain. It breaks my heart as well. I think about the people here a lot, too. Especially you. I think we've got a great friendship, and I wonder during the day how you're doing. I want you to be ok, too, ace. And I want to let you know that I'll be ok, no matter what is going on with me. You don't have to worry about me, hun. I want you to take care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank's so much Kitty:smile: I value our friendship so much also it really means alot.

bipolarkitty

Yeah it does! :biggrin:

So are ya gonna stick around, or am I gonna have to tie ya to your keyboard? :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bombeni

I'm glad you're staying too. There's safety in numbers they say. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had someplace to go yesterday to vent my pain. Really. I think I would have gone off the edge. But this was the only place I had to go where I could say what I was actually feeling and not be afraid of being told I was weak, or it's all in my head, or the famous "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" that my family is good at. I love you for caring, and I realized yesterday there are people who love me too, who don't know me in the physical flesh but who connect to my spirit somehow. If that makes sense. I am doing a little bit better today. I still wish I wasn't here, but I don't think that without this forum yesterday I would be here today.

ace

I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better bombeni:smile:,It is so hard I know and when the times you need someone or the people who really can understand you,are the one's you never have met in your life but somehow strike some magic cord.

bipolarkitty

Yay! You're staying! Wooo Hooo!
:party: :yeah: :wootrock: :dance: :cheer: :barmy: :bunny:

oh, btw ace... you've got mail.

Cheeky? :moon: :blink: Cool! :rofl: I've never been called cheeky before. LOL!! I love it! hehehe

bipolarkitty

hey bombeni, I'm so glad you made it and are feeling better today. I love that phrase. Those who don't know me in the physical flesh, but who connect to my spirit somehow. Can I borrow that some time? :tongue:

ace

Yay! You're staying! Wooo Hooo!
:party: :yeah: :wootrock: :dance: :cheer: :barmy: :bunny:

oh, btw ace... you've got mail.

Cheeky? :moon: :blink: Cool! :rofl: I've never been called cheeky before. LOL!! I love it! hehehe

Kitty you're so beautiful and you never forget that,you're my little cheeky one lol.Somehow I wasn't able to use an icon in this message but it was going to be a laughing one hehe.

bipolarkitty

Kitty you're so beautiful and you never forget that,you're my little cheeky one lol.Somehow I wasn't able to use an icon in this message but it was going to be a laughing one hehe.
I maxed out the icon limit in that post, lol. :biggrin: Who knew there was a limit? :blink:

You probably couldn't do it because they were all repeated in the quote and filled up the limit... hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00