Was doing better the past week...all shot to hell in one hour.
Her " I need to go here,.here, and here. Probably dont have time. You told me the movie was over in 20 mins...that was 30 mins ago!"
Me " I was wrong, didn't look at the time. You said we only needed to go here and they are open 24/7"
Her "Are you going with me? "
Me "Yeah, Ill go. Let me change."
Her "Hurry up! We dont have much time before here closes."
Me "God damnit, Ill be done in a.sec" I got changed and went out to the car. She showed up 10 mins later.
Her "I had to do something. I guess we can just go here...thatll work" The 24/7 place
Me " Really? Whatever."
Her "Im sorry. Im just stressed."
Me "So you take it out on me?"
Her " Well, I wouldnt be if you had told me the right time."
FML! No matter what, it always come back on me! Sorry if Im whining but I can list more than once she did something and it was because I caused it. I need to leave...15 fucking years. Hard to pull the trigger. First 14 were great, last 1 has been hell. I know I make mistakes and I try to improve (she evens admits Im doing better) but its never enough...blew off my childhood shit (a lot of abuse that was considered discipline back then). Said I need to grow up and forget it..its in the past.
Im tired...tired of bullshit, tired of life, and trying to live up to standards Ill never meet.
Sorry for the whiney rant but you all make it easier to get through another day.
Her " I need to go here,.here, and here. Probably dont have time. You told me the movie was over in 20 mins...that was 30 mins ago!"
Me " I was wrong, didn't look at the time. You said we only needed to go here and they are open 24/7"
Her "Are you going with me? "
Me "Yeah, Ill go. Let me change."
Her "Hurry up! We dont have much time before here closes."
Me "God damnit, Ill be done in a.sec" I got changed and went out to the car. She showed up 10 mins later.
Her "I had to do something. I guess we can just go here...thatll work" The 24/7 place
Me " Really? Whatever."
Her "Im sorry. Im just stressed."
Me "So you take it out on me?"
Her " Well, I wouldnt be if you had told me the right time."
FML! No matter what, it always come back on me! Sorry if Im whining but I can list more than once she did something and it was because I caused it. I need to leave...15 fucking years. Hard to pull the trigger. First 14 were great, last 1 has been hell. I know I make mistakes and I try to improve (she evens admits Im doing better) but its never enough...blew off my childhood shit (a lot of abuse that was considered discipline back then). Said I need to grow up and forget it..its in the past.
Im tired...tired of bullshit, tired of life, and trying to live up to standards Ill never meet.
Sorry for the whiney rant but you all make it easier to get through another day.