Staring Blankly at a Computer Screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...thinking about how worthless my life is. The last two days have probably been the most miserable of my life. I wish I had the balls to just walk out the door and never come back. But I don't. Just another failure in a lifetime of them.

Hiya thatguy,

why has it been so bad for you the past few days?
I understand about how something can completely overwhelm you and you feel so trapped, like there's nothing you can do,, and everything's just crumbling around you.
Can it get any better? whats been happening to you?

I've discussed it in other posts...basically I've been out of college two years and haven't found a full-time job (I've literally applied for everything from top secret government agencies to gas stations), been unemployed for a year, and the other night I had a massive blowup/fight with my parents over me basically being lazy and not supporting myself. It's mostly blown over I guess, but things are just so tense here now that I just have to shut myself in my room. I feel like I can hardly breathe when I'm in the same room as them. If you want more exhaustive details feel free to look through my posting history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00