stop my tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

magz74

rite i started out as a self harmer which i still do..now the depression has crept in .my sleep patterns r suffering.i am so tired.i lie in bed at nite with my eyes wide open.i am scared to shut them bcus ov the images i see.my body wants to sleep but my mind dont.i cant remember the last time i laughed.i am feeling worse every day.my moods are becoming more intence.i can be siting in a public place and i can feel the tears filling my eyes.i wish i had someone who understands me.

I completely understand you. I feel the same exact way, except i don't have images in my mind when i try to close my eyes. I take sleeping pills and that is the ONLY way i get to sleep. Life is hard right now but try and take it one minute at a time. I won't say things will get easier because i don't know, mine hasn't, but i hope your life gets alot better, so you can smile and be happy.

magz74

its the images i am most scared ov.just done a ...how depressed r u test!!!!! scored 76%..dont sound to gud..aint taking it to seriously..but still...i dont no how long i can suffer this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00