Strugggling

Mvanessa

I’m having a horrible time. Chronic suicidal thoughts, depression, complex trauma, panic disorder and and serious medical issues. I now need a port and devastated is understatement

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
I’m having a horrible time. Chronic suicidal thoughts, depression, complex trauma, panic disorder and and serious medical issues. I now need a port and devastated is understatement
im just liking to let u know u've been heard, and thought of / cared for... but in the absence of being able to construct, or come up withn a sound, reasoned--logical (as in coherent) thought; i shall write u this, in the hopes that it can maybe instill something of benefit to u! sorry thats all i can do & only wish i cpould write more, and better... mr b.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Mvanessa I am sorry to hear you are struggling so much at the moment.

Are there any triggers at the moment or any specific things you could begin to work on improving?

I sure hope things improve for you soon, you are cared for here. *hug

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I hope you can find something to get your mind off the trauma, like music or a good show. If the suicidal thoughts become too much, remember to talk to someone like a crisis line or someone close to you.

Keep a food diary and see if what's eating you is from what
you've been eating. (most people never make the connection)

I can't promise anything, but it's should be worth looking into to.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00