struggling with endings

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by emily83, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

just interested if anyone else is having the problem where they are struggling with endings of things?

even things they don't like... for me it's become a real problem- makes me cry all the time even if it's something i want to end

emily

2. Aether

Aether Well-Known Member

The ending of my social life .. ? Ending of friendships ? Yup.
    Even though I don`t want to have friends, I`m struggling with the fact that I don`t. And still, I know that even if I`d have friends right now I`d consciously drive them away again. But I feel lost because I don`t.. I don`t know, feels weird. I`m not sure I even know what I want..

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

is their a reason you don't want friend?

perhaps a stupid question.. but where's the harm in asking

4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

Endings are hard for me too. Even when the ending couldn't come sooner, there is some lost and that may make us feel sad. Each gain comes with some lost even if the gain is welcomed. Perhaps the uncertainty of endings, what happens next? Not sure if any of this is relevant or meaningful to you. just my 2 cents.

5. Aether

Aether Well-Known Member

I`m sorry for the late answer Emily
    Well there`s surely a reason, but if I know it it`s a whole other thing... I guess it`s because they expect you to tell them everything, and I can`t and won`t tell anything to anybody as long as they don`t understand how I feel, or been there.. I know it probably sounds mean, since I`m talking mostly about negative feelings but I can`t open myself any other way..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.