• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Struggling

PurpleWolf08

Well-Known Member
#1
<mod edit methods> I was sa'd semi-recently and I guess it's getting to me. My PTSD is way worse. My SI is intense tonight. I feel really depressed. I don't know how to fix this. I see my therapist tomorrow night. Ugh I'm frustrated. I was doing so good for so long and now I feel like I've completely gone backwards. I hate this. I just want to be done.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Oizys Moros

No matter how obsessed you’ve been with your own v
#2
@PurpleWolf08

By this time you have probably had your therapy session. I hope that went well for you.

Coming to cope from “sa” is difficult 😞 and recurring PTSD. It shows up during various triggering encounters that is seemingly unrelated but it is prevalent going forward.

I believe finally not blaming myself was the beginning of some form of coping. Although the residue shows up daily. So if I could offer any comfort to you, I would say don’t be condemned by survivorship. You are not what happened to you. You are not responsible for the evil of someone else’s actions.

Group therapy just listening to others and how they have dealt with their mental health may be helpful.

I truly hope that your SI and depressed feelings subside and you find yourself in a better head space soon. Sending positive vibes your way!!
 

PurpleWolf08

Well-Known Member
#6
I'm sorry that this happened and that you're struggling now.

I hope your therapist will be able to help.

If there is a risk that this might happen again, it might be worthwhile to work out a plan to help prevent it.

I hope that you'll be ok.
I got my locks changed and I'm gonna work with the sa support organization here
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top