Struggling

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lana, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I'm really struggling right now. I feel so down and my school work is suffering. I'm graduating from university this year and I really feel the pressure. I'm so stressed and wanna just give up on it. I have to apply for a college program really soon and I'm debating if I should. The process is frustrating me and my anxiety is so high. I just don't see the point in this anymore. The thought of graduating in April terrifies me. I tried to see a counsellor, but we had to move my appointment cuz she was sick. I won't see her til Dec. and I need the help now. I hate admitting I'm this weak. I'm just so angry, tired, anxious, stressed and I wanna give up on my 4 years here and just leave.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun talk to your professor see if prof can help you with the process of taking college course or ask someone in your class to help you okay. There are special teachers that can help you as well deal with all the stress but don't give up your four years hun You have worked to hard to that h ugs

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I'm going to ask one of my friends to help. It really shouldn't be this difficult lol

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad your friend has offered to help you hun let us know how it goes okay hugs

5. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

I know what your'e going through with school. I dropped two of my classes, so I only have Math left, but it is so hard to concentrate everyday, particularly on the Blue Days. I really think it is different with people who face depression most of the time.

But I can't quit. Gotta keep going somehow, because the alternative is spending my life staring at a television set.

Anyway, did you get the help you needed? Hope you get a little strength over the holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.