stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j0rd4n

f. honestly i dont want to deal with anymore crap anymore. i dont want to deal with being worried, sad, angry, just all of the shit we all face. im sure no one here wants to deal with their crap.. but its here. pointless ranting, and yet i still go on. sigh what do you do when your so tired of these emotions.. when you just cant take it anymore?

fuck i just want to beat the shit out of someone right now. sigh even if you get what you want theres always something that can take that away from you.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
In answer to your question, when I feel as you do, I try to find someone who will remind me that nothing is all good or all bad, and have this person tell me his/her ways of coping...sometimes, I can get out by changing what I am doing (e.g. take a walk, buy something pleasant)...and yes, I am also chronically depressed and have been quite suicidal, so this is not coming from a person who got a free pass in life...just my 2 sense and hope things turn around for you...big hugs, J

middleofnowhere

I agree completely with SadEyes. Coping skills have made it possible to stay alive since my last attempt two years ago. Nicer weather helps, so I can get outside and dig in the dirt or take walks, not to mention all the jobs waiting for my attention.

Even if I can cross one small thing off my to-do list, I feel better. It could be something as simple as calling someone, as SadEyes said. It doesn't have to be earth shaking to help take a step back from suicidality. I'm confident that you'll find new ways to help yourself.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00