Suicidal relapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @Jaz have you ever opened up to your friends about your depression? It can seem like when your head is just full of self-doubt and negative thoughts that people don't understand you, no matter how close they are. I've asked my closest friends, "Have you ever felt depressed before?" And I got a lot of responses talking about their stories and how they coped. Maybe asking your friends or even someone close to your family, like your dad, could help you learn some other ways to help deal with what's going on. I would also like to see some of your drawings if you take up drawing again :) I've always been envious of people who could draw because I can't

Jaz

Hey, @Jaz have you ever opened up to your friends about your depression? It can seem like when your head is just full of self-doubt and negative thoughts that people don't understand you, no matter how close they are. I've asked my closest friends, "Have you ever felt depressed before?" And I got a lot of responses talking about their stories and how they coped. Maybe asking your friends or even someone close to your family, like your dad, could help you learn some other ways to help deal with what's going on. I would also like to see some of your drawings if you take up drawing again :) I've always been envious of people who could draw because I can't
Im kinda afraid to talk to them and the times i have,i dont think they take it very seriously. I really doubt my dad would believe me but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00