• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
no, but I also wouldn't mind it if something else was to take me out. I'm sleep deprived and not eating well, but I'm doing better today. I think I managed to get so out of whack on nutrients that don't come from packaged foods that I'm a near-zombie. I am reintroducing helpful microbes for digestion. Kefir and kombucha, also green bananas.
 
Can someone convince me out of it?
I think its just impulsive, but I'm feeling extra ordinarily brave. I don't know how to recover from what triggers it. It's like being branded with guilt and shame. I know people won't care but i do. I can't stop thinking about it. It drives me to despair. I want a fresh start but only death seems to be the only way out.
 

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Can someone convince me out of it?
I think its just impulsive, but I'm feeling extra ordinarily brave. I don't know how to recover from what triggers it. It's like being branded with guilt and shame. I know people won't care but i do. I can't stop thinking about it. It drives me to despair. I want a fresh start but only death seems to be the only way out.
Welcome to the forum @maxsmaxs. While I might not be able to convince you out of it, the support and feelings of others here may help you deal with your emotions better. We do care about each other here and that includes you. *grouphug2
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top