Suicidal thoughts at the forefront of my mind

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by chocrocks, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocrocks

chocrocks New Member

I have no friends I have no life I enjoy nothing I have an 8 year old to look after on my own I feel nothing towards anyone anymore I have no confidence I hate how I look I'm in debt I get anxious about leaving my flat about going into shops about taking my son to school I feel that strangers are looking at me and judging me, I feel ashamed of my past I've slept with over 50 men I feel like I have no personality I can't connect with who I am so I can't connect with anyone I'm confused sad lonely cry all the time and overall feel like a weak and useless person with nothing to offer and nothing good to say u feel disgusted with myself I feel like I am a horrendously awful person , that my son would be better off with someone else he us always saying he's bored when with me and u can't even say anything because I'm bored to. I feel guilty that I can't be a better Mum for homie feel just horrendous like what's the point??? I'm only 28 and I prey every day for death !! I mean what's that all about? Where did my life fall so wrong ?? I've been to a doctor and I have to wait for therapy but I feel like I'm loosing it all now and I need help!! Help please someone out there ??

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Has the doctor prescribed you medications while you're waiting on the therapist? They might help... Now, I feel that you are being far too overly critical of your style of life & it's subsequent choices. The question is this--what kind of a person are you? I bet you're a very decent, good human being. At least, from what I can gather out of these words so far, that's what I'd conclude... And it's never to late to change. If you don't like certain things you've done in the past, learn from those mistakes, and then do what you can to adjust to a new way of living (& hence, decision-making). Your 8 year old son sounds like a lot of fun. I've never had kids and I'm a lot older than you. Safe to say that you are the figure his world revolves around. Also of note: judging his true feelings from any off-hand remarks or sarcastic comments won't be accurate. He's a kid. And he's going to say and do kid things to Mum I gather. I hope you can find a way to relax and have some fun. Please give yourself a break and give yourself some credit. That should be allowed every now & then! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.