• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Suicidal thoughts getting worse (PSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I start, I just want to say if you're thinking of contacting your ex PUT YOUR PHONE/LAPTOP DOWN RIGHT NOW. It will only end in pain.

My girlfriend and I broke up a while ago, and I've been struggling with the pain. I desperately tried contacting her to get her back, and it was the biggest mistake of my life. To sum things up, she confirmed over and over that she was no longer in love with me, which hurt like hell. But it got so much worse...

She also told me she almost slept with another guy, and the only thing that stopped her was her being on her period. That tore my heart out of my chest, and I've been fighting the urge to kill myself since. She went home with a guy drunk, almost slept with him, and stayed in his bed all night. The girl that gave me her virginity, that wanted to spend her life with me, and gave me the love I needed in life to live. She was my best friend...

This is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Basically, do not contact your ex for any reason. Spare yourself the pain and heartbreak.

tootall09

SF Supporter
Dang I've felt that pain almost 7 years married and 2 kids then divorced , sucks bad , never felt pain like that before. Hang in there

Tiago

Oh, my, Tired, I can not even imagine what that felt like. Must have been very painful to hear those awful words from her. I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. This is all too fresh, it's normal that you're going to go through a rough while. Whenever you feel down, please, come here, and talk to us. We will listen. You can also send me a private message if you want to talk more privately. I know this is too soon, I just hope you manage to cope, and that you start feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00