• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal

Van C

New Member
#1
I am going through a huge amount of stress right now, forced to deal with a load of stressful situations which, has an ASD and ADHD sufferer, I am not equipped to deal with.
I'm not going to mention what is happening in my life but I am experiencing a huge amount of disillusionment and disappointment with the way my life has turned out. In the past year especially I seem to have had a constant barrage of bad things happening, almost non-stop. I've become very withdrawn, I have brain fog to the extent that I've become debilitated by it, the world around me feels unreal and I don't feel connected to it in any way. And I'm constantly having suicidal thoughts going through my head, I just haven't got the guts to carry it out. But I still feel like I want to be dead.
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#4
but I am experiencing a huge amount of disillusionment and disappointment with the way my life has turned out.
Sorry to hear this, those are heavy and painful feelings to deal with especially as a person with ASD. My friend who's also ASD has a terrifically difficult time when emotions are strong, and sometimes there is a kind of dominoe effect. Just having family and friemds who understand helps a lot.

Do you have moments when you are free of experiencing the brain fog and disassociation? Are you taking care of yourself, physically, I mean? Do you have a pet, @Van C ?

When you are here, you're not alone.

hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top