Suicide forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Death71

Anyone have any good links to forums that offer advice about the best way to commit suicide. If I was terminally ill i could go to a euthanasia clinic in Switzerland and have them do it painlessly, but unfortuantley i'm not, so society insists that I suffer on with my internal pain and get on with things. I don't want to anymore, i don't want understanding, pity etc etc, I want some good advice about the practicalities of things.

bunny

Staff Alumni
this being a prolife site we dont provide people with methods or with ways to get methods, no one here will help you harm youself, we will listen if you want to talk about your problems :hug:

Beret

Staff Alumni
hun, tell us what are your problems and we are more than happy to guide you through them. this is a pro-life site so no methods are given out. stay stong and tell us what going wrong in your life... love beret xxx

D

Death71

That's very kind of you, i've seen counsellors etc etc, none of it has helped. I don't know what i'm doing really. I know that I am going to do it in the next 2 weeks, things to plan etc etc. I don't mean to sound meladramatic etc. It's funny that people that have terminal illnesses would do anything to survive and yet for others being alive is their pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00