support needed

I was going to find out about killing myself but saw this and thought id try here first. This is my second time on the forums. my depression this time round is oh soo much deeper. its real this time. last time i was just down becuase i lacked direction and hope. i found it in my guardian angel and she saved my life.

heres the main issue.

22 in 2 weeks and ive only ever had 1 girlfriend. 1 girlfriend...im not talking serious relationship. im talking me being with a woman. 7 years of secondary school, 2 years of college and 6 years of work. 1 girlfriend. no one is interested at all...ever. its causing me huge huge problems with myself. im having dowstairs problems with staying up. im getting really confused about being socialy accepted around friends and ive lost all self confidence and direction. im not a bad person. im a gentleman. i do everything for people at the drop of a hat. im always trying to be kind and happy.
this is my picture: <mod edit: bunny - no personal picture please>

i keep myself clean, i dont have BO, im polite, well bought up and nice. i have a nice house and a nice big clean car.

what the meep is wrong with me?!?

ok ... so ive cheered up a bit since starting this post (listening to music) but still the problem will be back in the morning...

i watch drunken male chavs who look like they swam in the grease jar leer and grope women and end up going home with someone. My housemate...she comes home with a differnt on the dole almost hobo bloke every week and i sit there having to listen to them at it in the room accross from me. its been a year and 5 months since my 1 girlfriend.

where am i going wrong? whats wrong with me? why doesnt anyone like me?

its driving me now to think of death :unsure:

*edit...midnight.....unhappy again...going to bed....my friends are starting to hate me...they told me this weekend they were unconfterble with me being around. i only have 2 friends...to find out they hate me too...after 6 months of being friends to find out they dont actually like me.......im all alone.....................suddenly that kitchen knife downstairs seems an option

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dave_N

Please don't hurt yourself Carver. I'm 27 and I still haven't had a girlfriend yet. I'm still a virgin. It's not that uncommon. I'm just waiting for the right girl, just like you. Some guys prefer being with many females, others are more selective. No big deal. As for your friends. The hell with them if they don't like you for who you are.

Please don't kill yourself.

The problem may not be you but the people/environment around you. Your friends may not have the same things in mind that you do, and if you take things more seriously than they do they're bound to have a negative reaction to that but that is a telltale of their personalities, not yours.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but......you're looking for a serious relationship, right? You're a rare breed these days overall. There are women out there who have given up on love because they can't find men like you. My mother is one of them.

My advice, as cheesey as it may sound, is to find someone in your career field because it's highly likely you'll have at least some things in common with the people there.

I hope this helps.

sudut

I was going to find out about killing myself but saw this and thought id try here first. This is my second time on the forums. my depression this time round is oh soo much deeper. its real this time. last time i was just down becuase i lacked direction and hope. i found it in my guardian angel and she saved my life.

heres the main issue.

22 in 2 weeks and ive only ever had 1 girlfriend. 1 girlfriend...im not talking serious relationship. im talking me being with a woman. 7 years of secondary school, 2 years of college and 6 years of work. 1 girlfriend. no one is interested at all...ever. its causing me huge huge problems with myself. im having dowstairs problems with staying up. im getting really confused about being socialy accepted around friends and ive lost all self confidence and direction. im not a bad person. im a gentleman. i do everything for people at the drop of a hat. im always trying to be kind and happy.
this is my picture: <mod edit: bunny - no personal picture please>

i keep myself clean, i dont have BO, im polite, well bought up and nice. i have a nice house and a nice big clean car.

what the meep is wrong with me?!?

ok ... so ive cheered up a bit since starting this post (listening to music) but still the problem will be back in the morning...

i watch drunken male chavs who look like they swam in the grease jar leer and grope women and end up going home with someone. My housemate...she comes home with a differnt on the dole almost hobo bloke every week and i sit there having to listen to them at it in the room accross from me. its been a year and 5 months since my 1 girlfriend.

where am i going wrong? whats wrong with me? why doesnt anyone like me?

its driving me now to think of death :unsure:

*edit...midnight.....unhappy again...going to bed....my friends are starting to hate me...they told me this weekend they were unconfterble with me being around. i only have 2 friends...to find out they hate me too...after 6 months of being friends to find out they dont actually like me.......im all alone.....................suddenly that kitchen knife downstairs seems an option
you are not alone in this struggle. to have friends, you have to be friendly; and not take anything personally. i work in a call center, calling people to answer surveys. what i have realized over the months is that no matter how many people reject my calls, I WILL ALWAYS FIND INTERESTED people. nomatter. what. without even changing the script or anything.

someone wants what you have to offer. life is a numbers game. you just have to find the ones who will like you. treat it like a game. you also won't like all the girls who would be interested in you right this minute. some you would reject. right? you did not create yourself. whether ugly or handsome, is a gift. so use what you have and have fun. socializing is a matter of taking risks. and believe me, what you will learn from all those rejections (yes expect them) will teach you alot about life and business.

life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all - hellen keller.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00