taking drugs.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by blade, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade

blade Well-Known Member

ive been taking these pills dont know what they are exactly. but it makes me really knocke dout/ treid. gives me mood swiings. ive even thought about drinking. I came so close to drinking once but cant remember but sumthing put me off

2. Syd

Syd Guest

Where did you obtain the pills, and what do they look like? Reply with a description of size, color, any insignia, etc. and I might be able to identify it for you. From the affects listed, it's possible they depress the central nervous system, such as many sedative medications on the open market today.

I'd recommend getting more information on the pills, and if you do drink, don't combine those pills with alcohol. If your intention is to blackout or even to enjoy a benzo-like high, there are better ways of accomplishing this without risking the long-term bodily harm that is often the consequence of abusing alcohol or various medications (valium being one of the most widely abused).

3. I use to take all of my meds at once along with a ton of Ibuprofen and such to get my buzz. It felt so much better cause I would focus on the buzz instead of my problems. But now, since I have braces, I can't take Ibuprofen (studies show that Ibuprofen and Advil slow teeth movement), so I just stick with my cutting. But I need to quit that, too, even though I don't want to. :(

4. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i finishe dthem all. they a black tablets. big kinda . thats the much i can member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.