Tea_At_Four

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
It is with a heavy heart that I announce that one of most loved members, Tea_At_Four passed away on 10th May after a short battle with pancreatic cancer. She was an extremely caring and loving individual who was always there for other members in their time of need and always offered great support to others. She has been there many times for me in my moments of crisis and I will miss her a lot.

Rest in peace x

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
I am saddened by this news. Hilary was such a kind and caring person. I literally cannot ever remember an unkind word from her, and her long tenure on staff here as a chat monitor was notable by never a single complaint or gripe. She truly did make the world a brighter, kinder world to live in. So sad that this was the outcome after the battle she had fought to find happiness within herself. I am glad though the last time i did speak to her some months ago she was feeling much better and happier for at least a while.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Rest in peace, Hilary. I remember you as a kind, fun/funny, lovely woman. You are missed.

Lost

Staff Alumni
RIP Hilary. You always made me smile and brightened up any day I thought couldn't be brightened. Will miss you.

No....It can't be...This just isn't fair...My heart is broken...</3 :(

There are no words for how cruel life can be, but I can think of many good words to describe Hilary...

Watch over us from above, Angel. RIP xxxx

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am very saddened to hear this awful news. She was an amazing woman, may she now rest in peace x

Wow this is awful news to come across when you haven't logged on for a while.

From the times I interacted with her in the chat, she was a extremely nice and kind heartened women who seemed to have to time to listen to everyone no matter who they were so I'ts quite a bummer to hear that she is now gone.

R.I.P Hilary.

Kiba

:( I found out from a friend but do not be here much. I am at least glad u have found peace. Wish could have chatted with u again before you had to go..

Dear Hillary,

It was so shocking and saddening to learn that you have left this world... you're someone I remember being around from the beginning of my time here. Many times you offered me and others your words of wisdom, and I will never forget that knitting smiley you always used! I hope you are at peace, and that you know - wherever you are - that you are dearly missed.

Love,
Jackie

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00