Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Butterfly, May 12, 2015.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that one of most loved members, Tea_At_Four passed away on 10th May after a short battle with pancreatic cancer. She was an extremely caring and loving individual who was always there for other members in their time of need and always offered great support to others. She has been there many times for me in my moments of crisis and I will miss her a lot.

Rest in peace x
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am saddened by this news. Hilary was such a kind and caring person. I literally cannot ever remember an unkind word from her, and her long tenure on staff here as a chat monitor was notable by never a single complaint or gripe. She truly did make the world a brighter, kinder world to live in. So sad that this was the outcome after the battle she had fought to find happiness within herself. I am glad though the last time i did speak to her some months ago she was feeling much better and happier for at least a while.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I didn't have the chance to know her well, but her kindness always stood out. Rest in peace.
  4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Rest in peace, Hilary. I remember you as a kind, fun/funny, lovely woman. You are missed.
  5. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

RIP Hilary. You always made me smile and brightened up any day I thought couldn't be brightened. Will miss you.
  6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Goodbye Hilary, you are missed.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

RIP now hun you so special to so many here
  8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

No....It can't be...This just isn't fair...My heart is broken...</3 :(

There are no words for how cruel life can be, but I can think of many good words to describe Hilary...

Watch over us from above, Angel. RIP xxxx
  9. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hilary was an amazing lady. I will miss her. I hope she runs into JimK in her next life.
  10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:( She was a lovely lady and will be very much missed.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am very saddened to hear this awful news. She was an amazing woman, may she now rest in peace x
  12. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sounded like a great person to know in the chat...

13. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

Sorry to hear this awful news. lets hope her new place has freed her from suffering.
  14. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Wow this is awful news to come across when you haven't logged on for a while.

From the times I interacted with her in the chat, she was a extremely nice and kind heartened women who seemed to have to time to listen to everyone no matter who they were so I'ts quite a bummer to hear that she is now gone.

R.I.P Hilary.
  15. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:( I found out from a friend but do not be here much. I am at least glad u have found peace. Wish could have chatted with u again before you had to go..
  16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Thinking of you hilary :hugs: r.i.p x
  17. DatAlgorithm

DatAlgorithm Well-Known Member

RIP Hilary; will miss you always.
  18. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

I'm at such a loss of words - she was such a nice, caring woman - always knitting up something. I will miss her :(
  19. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Tea :hug:
  20. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

Dear Hillary,

It was so shocking and saddening to learn that you have left this world... you're someone I remember being around from the beginning of my time here. Many times you offered me and others your words of wisdom, and I will never forget that knitting smiley you always used! I hope you are at peace, and that you know - wherever you are - that you are dearly missed.