Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lee :), Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

This morning I looked in the mirror and it made me sick... Literally. I hate hating myself throwing up is disgusting I always swear I'll never do it but I can't seem to stop im sick and im tired and I hate.myself... So.many tears :'( im scared of the world nd im scared of myself... I don't know what to do, or even if I can make it
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there Lee..you sound very scared :( How old are you? You need to tell someone, anyone what is going on with you in order for them to be able to help. Don't keep things bottled up.
  3. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

Im seventeen and yes very scared :( I have heaps of trouble talking to people I try to but I can't without breaking down I don't think.I'll ever be able to
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

Hey Lee

I'm sorry you're so scared and going through such a rough time. I'm really glad you found s.f......it's very positive that you're reaching out and talking about your fears/anxieties/issues....

Please keep posting and talking to us. There are great people here.....they saved my life a few years ago.....I have been through some situations very similiar to what you posted.....pm me if you want to talk. I can give you my email address

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.