I've been dealing with depression for a few months. I start to improve, but that doesn't last. I keep falling back into it.
I'm getting worried that this is different from times I got depressed in the past. I'm starting to think that I might not recover. I go back and forth about telling my doctor. I don't know this doctor very well. He's new at my clinic.
A few hours ago, I looked up some phone numbers of places providing therapy. I will call later today. I have little hope that seeing a therapist will change anything, but I'm going out of my mind. At times, I feel frantic that I'm in some kind of a jam that there's no getting out of.
I'm home alone all the time. I make no effort to get involved in anything, though there's lots going on where I live. I feel like I'm starting to become crazy.
Just tell me this misery will end eventually.
I'm getting worried that this is different from times I got depressed in the past. I'm starting to think that I might not recover. I go back and forth about telling my doctor. I don't know this doctor very well. He's new at my clinic.
A few hours ago, I looked up some phone numbers of places providing therapy. I will call later today. I have little hope that seeing a therapist will change anything, but I'm going out of my mind. At times, I feel frantic that I'm in some kind of a jam that there's no getting out of.
I'm home alone all the time. I make no effort to get involved in anything, though there's lots going on where I live. I feel like I'm starting to become crazy.
Just tell me this misery will end eventually.
You are absolutely right and they should pay attention to what you already have
s.