tell the people you love that you love them

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sparrow91, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Today is my friends birthday, he died this past winter... It's different, sad, and heartbreaking.... He was a good person and a wonderful friend...

Anyone who reads this... Go tell the people you care about that you love them, that you care, that you like them... Don't take them for granted, make them aware of your feelings, because even though it seems you have years to tell them, anything can happen and they are taken away from this life in a flash..

I only wish I got to tell him how I felt... Hopefully he knew or maybe he knows now... He was great friend and I will always cherish what he has done for me and how he has made a lasting impact in my life...
    I wish I did more, I wish I talked to you more, but now your gone and I have regrets... I miss you and I will always remember you .. Happy birthday...

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

I tell Claire all the time Sparrow as Claire does me

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry, Sparrow. I tell my brother ( who died earlier this year) that I love him. I tell him many things. I know I cannot hear him. But perhaps he cannot hear me. Even more than before.