Telling

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by HateMeToday, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HateMeToday

HateMeToday Active Member

Well yesterday my bf told me he's insecure now because i'm losing weight and getting "better then him", then he told me he's so proud of me for working hard and losing a lot of weight that i wanted to and blah blah blah, well i kinda broke down and i was just like i didn't work hard, not in a good way all i did was damage my body to try and be pretty for once and it still didn't work, 30 pounds lost and i still look the same, i don't know if i'm happy or sad about him ignoring me saying this, because i don't want him to try and make me eat but i was still trying to get it out and tell him and his response was just that i do look good i look better then before, i guess maybe he didn't freak because i didn't explicitly say something like "i've been starving myself skinny for months at a time" maybe that would have gotten his attention more, idk, but i don't want him to know either because i still need to lose about 17 more pounds, although my mom is noticing that i've lost weight she said i'm getting bony and wouldn't stop touching me ugh, now i wana wear sweaters all the time, ugh idk if i even have a problem, you know what no i don't have a problem, this is my solution and nothings wrong with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.