Izziebabystar

In here you can say thank you to one person of your choice
no one person can be repeated twice
lets see how long it takes for someone to go wrong :P

id like to say thanks to cerise_wrists aka Aimee
love of my life :P amazing girl
saved my life more than one :D

LenaLunacy

And i'd like to give thanks to Izzie. My number one girl, i'll always love you no matter what you do or who you are babe. You're super special to me, and if anything happened to you, i couldn't cope. :hug: You keep fighting girl, you're doing a great job. :heart:

Nuri

Thank you Elaine for so many different reasons, here's just five of them;

1. For entering my life so that I could finally find my soul mate after much soul searching and hurt - you've made me complete ever since the day that I first spoke to you and it was then that I knew you were the one. Also, you gave me the opportunity to discover the grace (and much more) of utterly un-conditional love, that has never weakened and I hope never will.

2. For putting up with my severe imperfections since the day that I met you in real life, the 28th of April 2007. We've been through a lot together and every time we've encountered a problem, we've always managed to pull ourselves through it, in one piece, even when almost everything we've encountered has been my fault and I remain entirely sorry for everything that I have done wrong.

3. For being you - I wouldn't sell or trade you for anyone or anything else in the whole entire universe, besides, I wouldn't even be able to put a price on you as you are worth more than any amount of money or anything that has ever existed. I would never even dream of changing anything about you, not even one minute thing, ever because I think that you are absolutely perfect and I am so utterly in love with everything about you - you never cease to captivate me with your never-ending beauty (inside and out).

4. For being with me and as a result, making me the luckiest person to have ever existed - There is no one else that I'd rather be with, to me you are genuinely irreplaceable and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, even till the point where we're both old, wrinkly and gray - I'm never going to leave you and that is a promise that I know I can keep, no matter what.

5. For everything that you have done for me as well as everything that you will do for me in the future, I am forever in your debt and my heart will remain yours for an eternity, as will my mind, soul and body - You've done more for me than I ever thought was humanly possible, for example, you've given me a remarkable reason to live and I am ever so grateful.

Ever thine
Ever mine
Ever ours

I love you, my sweet angelic princess. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

LenaLunacy

Thank you mom, for being more supportive about this school business that i would have thought you would be. Sometimes you can really come through for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00