That strange feeling...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

So my mother was really sad today... Her stupid mother was very evil to her... And my mother almost cry... So i felt so bad that i almost went to bethroom and cut myself... And I even dont know why... I know its not my fault and i didnt blame myself... but still... its very strange.... have you ever felt like this?

Then there is another feeling, which is very hard to describe... last 2 months, since im really depressed, i feel so strange.... All colors seems so dark, even red and green, my mind is so heavy, i feel like im druged... When i walked down the school hall i feel so different... everything seems dark and i feel like there is invincible wall around me or that the whole world and people has change....I could say that i feel half dead, that half of me is dead and only other half is in this world...

Does anyone feel the same or am I the only one?:)

2. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I feel really sorry for her... all that shit she has been thru... its seems like she was never really happy...

i just cut myself more deeply than ever.... i know that im stupid and wont achieve nothing with it, but i feel less nervouse and sad... Sometimes i just feel that with hurting myself, i will numb her pain....
    I know that i wont, but still, it does feel good to bleed and punish yourself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.