The Clarity Of Booze

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Sorry, I know this is not a blog... however, this is the only place I can really say something and get any kind of response.

Anyway I have been drinking.... for the last time... mainly because without someone to let my restraints off with... a female... cause there can be cuddling... so I am not going to stop drinking alone. It sucks to drink alone... it makes me clear... then I have plenty of feelings that I cannot repress. Well I can repress them.. in a manner of speaking.. anyway.. I can see why booze can be nice.

Yes I can see why booze is nice. I get plenty of clairty from booze... it some how feels like booze has cleared something out of my mind. I can see a lot of stuff... my potential to be happy.. my desire to give up.... then they clash. I think I should not drink... the desire to give up tends to beat the crap out of the desire to succeed and be happy.. when I am drunk.. I just wish I knew what to do with all of this... I hate it.... I wish that booze gave me a different kind of clarity... however I guess that clairty can only come from soul searching or something....

Thanks for reading, I like thoughts... I hate depressive episodes....
  2. victor

victor Account Closed

i know what u mean but the next day u feel twice as fucked so its better not to, i'd say from experience
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh the booze relaxes the brain the tension a bit but it does not stop there unfortunately it takes over everything. I do hope you can get some help to do that soul searching so you can find a different path to take to get you feeling better hugs
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Yes booze is nice but it's a depressant so it doesn't help anything (I'm a hypocrite by the way)
  5. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

I want to know what booze did with my right side lens to my glasses, it stole it and I want it back.
  6. Forgotten_Man

Hi all, sorry for the slow reply. I have been trying to occupy my mind with other things. I am doing ok now... I think... I do not think my episode is over.. but I am working on getting over it.

@victor: You only feel bad if you do not have hangover prevention methods. Lucky for me I did :D.

@~violet~: I do have another method for soul-searching. I was drinking to remove the temptation of the booze from my life. Part of me REALLY likes to drink because it breaks down all those walls.

@Fitzy: Yeah it is a depressant... granted it just makes you tired. I know that when I was getting drunk with friends a couple of months ago I did not get depressed during the drinking.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm almost 30 and have not ever been drunk before. I just don't see the point. One or two drinks are good enough for me. :smile:
  8. Forgotten_Man

@Dave_N: There really is not point. After all alcohol is technically a neurotoxin. By drinking in excess you are killing your brain faster.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm drinking right now..I only drink during the holidays..It helps me get thru them unharmed.. This is a bad time of year for me..