The Day it all Changed...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by mommaof3jrs, Mar 4, 2013.

1. mommaof3jrs

mommaof3jrs New Member

On, Dec. 20, 2008, I woke up in a horrible mood... I knew something was wrong, though I ignored the feeling and went on as usual. That day you were suppose to have your grandson, but you never answered. After not hearing from you, I decided to swing by and see what was going on...
    I walked in the front door because I didn't want to disturb you by using the garage door opener. I walked in the front door and went up stair the house was dark, I went to see if you were asleep, and you weren't I called for you, no answer, so I checked if you were in the restroom. Needless to say, you weren't there. I went and check my brother and sisters room, didn't find you. So, I went back to you room, checked it again no where to be found so, I grabbed one of you cigs and seen your car keys. I turned off the light and went towards the garage to see if the car was there as I walked down the stairs in the dark, it seemed to be like you were standing there, I remember saying, "Dad, you're scaring me, come up the stairs you look crazy with that look on your face." No reply, I finally turned on the light, and then I seen, the most horrific site I have ever seen... There you were and no wonder you didn't answer me. You had <edit mod total eclipse method> yourself, knowing me (daddy's little girl) was gonna find you. I was gonna be sick, so I called my mom and told her then I called the police and then my step mother I was distressed and scared. I didn't know what to do or how to fix it. I found my best friend, my hero, my dad ...
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How horrible hun for you I hope hun you have reached out and got therapy for you I am so sorry for you hun hugs