The Extrajudicial [alleged] Assassination of OBinLaden By The Criminal BHussein Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
How is this justice? The most wanted enemy in the world was rumored to be brought to justice, or "have justice brought to him," but did this happen? I see justice as having the accused be captured alive by high-ranking military professionals, paraded through the streets to be shamed, face his victims and survivors of his dead victims, and put on trial to face conviction for his heinous crimes, suffering a long, miserable life without dignity and in humiliation afterward, before either dying in a cell built by his victims, or by execution before the eyes of his victims and sufferers.

The treatment of the most wanted enemy of the world for the most gruesome death of over three thousand people in the United States -- and many many more around the world from London to Madrid to Bali to Kenya and elsewhere -- was swift and painless. He was crept upon by high-ranking military professionals, whose mission was never to capture him alive and allow the process of justice to ever occur, and shot in the face immediately, unarmed. He was buried soon after by being lowered into the Arabian Sea. Or so it's been told.

Even Saddam Hussein and 9/11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui were brought to trial. The dead grimaces of Hussein's sons after their death were paraded all around the world. Photographs of the crimes at Abu Gharib, pictures in newspapers of American soldiers viciously mutilated, burnt and hanged, suspended from bridges in Iraq and Afghanistan. Disturbing photos in newspapers of people leaping, jumping, and falling from burning skyscrapers, some on fire.

But the assassinated man we're told was the most heinous, most vicious terrorist of the twenty-first century, was simply killed, silenced forever, and his death preserved with supposed dignity and respect. And that was that. He was killed having never been brought to justice at all.

How many more accused suspects will be murdered by Obama? That could make him as awful as the alleged monster he killed. While Bin Laden is becoming a martyr, Obama is becoming a beguiling thug more akin to his resented predecessor than a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.

GreyCat

Re: The Extrajudicial [alleged] Assassination of OBinLaden By The Criminal BHussein O

It doesn't make sense does it. At least he's dead though, the horrible thing.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Re: The Extrajudicial [alleged] Assassination of OBinLaden By The Criminal BHussein O

Well here in the UK, or at least in my house, we smell a rat!

flyingdutchmen

whose mission was never to capture him alive and allow the process of justice to ever occur, and shot in the face immediately, unarmed.
Nonsense. He was holding a banana. Fortunately the US troops are trained in defence against an assailant armed with a piece of fresh fruit.

PollyAnna

Account Closed

I'm so glad that the world wants evidence for his death. We're not as ignorant as the US government believes us to be!

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Are you freaking kidding me?! It seems no matter what Obama does he will be hated by you. He could solve the world hunger issue and you would say that he should have done it sooner. I mean what the fuck do you expect? Bush killed a hell of a lot more people! I'm fucking sick of all the goddam hate!

zzz

I'm so glad that the world wants evidence for his death.
No, we don’t.

You will not find any evidence.

We don’t need any evidence.

The whole thing’s a joke.

You don’t believe they really killed Saddam Hussein do you?

Lovecraft

Are you freaking kidding me?! It seems no matter what Obama does he will be hated by you. He could solve the world hunger issue and you would say that he should have done it sooner. I mean what the fuck do you expect? Bush killed a hell of a lot more people! I'm fucking sick of all the goddam hate!
He let the PATRIOT act be renewed without demur.

jota1

I still dont understand why anyone should respect that murderer, did he respect all those poor souls that were filmed while their throats were being slit? Has everyone forgotten this?

Frankly I dont think that anyone should respect that terrorist. Treating this situation with Kidd gloves just not to offend the Muslim world is plain ridiculous.Where was the Muslim worlds voice when all of these bombings, throat slitting etc were taking place????????

Where was the Muslim worlds voice during the massacres in the name of Alla and the Jihad

I understand that the more evolved countries have to give the example to the less evolved mentalities that exist in most of the middle eastern countries but surely we are being plain idiots and going overboard.

Western people are so domesticated that they have lost all thought process and are afraid to speak their mind.

OMG... what about the indians that now want an apology from the President because they dont like the fact that he used Geronimo as a code name. Do these guys stay at home looking for things to whine about? Dont they have anything better to do with their lives?

topsail81

It's more important to respect the rights of a murderer, right?

And, who are you to say the proper punishment for someone? Who is to say wiether or not the victoms families would want to watch him die?

By the way, The Iraq people hung Saddam didn't they? The U.S. didn't.

Kaos General

It's more important to respect the rights of a murderer, right?

And, who are you to say the proper punishment for someone? Who is to say wiether or not the victoms families would want to watch him die?

By the way, The Iraq people hung Saddam didn't they? The U.S. didn't.
Um no he didnt actually murder anyone. He might have been the head of Al Qaeda but as the Nuremburg trials showed, everyone is accountable for their own actions not just one person. Oh and everyone is conveniently forgetting that the US contravened the Geneva convention so in fact who is the murderer here?

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter

I say an Iraqi military force secretly sweep up on Crawford Texas and does the same thing to George W. Bush for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, old, young, not only so-called "insurgents" but innocents as well, in Bush's terrorist attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, and for his role of accomplice in the Israeli terrorist attacks on the people of Lebanon and Gaza. Obama continued the same policy and killed more civilians in Pakistan in his couple of years as chief, than Bush did! How about they do the same thing to these criminals and throw their asses in the Pacific Ocean, then what would y'all say?

Bush killed more people than Usama Bin Laden was ever accused of killing. Why isn't he labeled as a wanted terrorist? Who's the terrorist?

Last edited by a moderator:

We shouldn't have stopped with him.
Kill 'em all.

What good does it to leave them alive?

Lovecraft

I've heard of terrorists with more moral stances than 'kill them all'.

I've heard of terrorists with more moral stances than 'kill them all'.
Morals are fake.

Humans are driven by the 7 fundamentals.
Why kill him if we weren't, why drop a second bomb on Japan in WW2, why build dumping sites that could millions, why sell weapons to Iran to fund the contras?
Greed, Pride, Sloth, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust and Envy.

Kill 'em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00