I went to a hospital that is specialized in mental health treatment this afternoon. It was a colonial-era or Vietnam War-era building with a depressing look.
The doctor there asked me a couple of questions, then prescribed medicines. All happened in a small room, with another patient answering another doctor's questions behind my back, and a nurse doing her receptionist work by the door.
As expected, those medicines cost a fortune, but my doctor left me a phone number in a note.
I also have an on-phone counseling appointment tomorrow.
I'm still being pushed to suicide, as usual.
The doctor there asked me a couple of questions, then prescribed medicines. All happened in a small room, with another patient answering another doctor's questions behind my back, and a nurse doing her receptionist work by the door.
As expected, those medicines cost a fortune, but my doctor left me a phone number in a note.
I also have an on-phone counseling appointment tomorrow.
I'm still being pushed to suicide, as usual.
