• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

The Fuck You Thread

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
If you want to curse someone out, tell them to fuck off and eat a bag of dicks, this is the thread to do it in. Rant about anyone you want to here. You don't have to say who they are if you don't want to. Just let loose and let all the rage out.

One rule, though. Obviously, don't be rude to any other members here. Other than that, don't hold back.

I'll start.

420732-20.jpg fuck-you-very-much-quote-posters.jpg

the.end.ish

Misknown Member
Fuck people who attempt to mitigate my pain.

Fuck those who say they care and yet their action proves otherwise.

Fuck deceitful asshats who ride in on their inflated self-absorbed chariots in the name of friendship, care, and support, yet take one glance at your pain and run away, riding along to the next person they can stuff with empty platitudes.

Fuck hypocrites who enjoy deeming others as petty and twisted, yet have done such horrible things to those that threatened their ego, all with a self-righteous smile on their face.

So fucking tired of this world.

Fuck people who attempt to mitigate my pain.

Fuck those who say they care and yet their action proves otherwise.

Fuck deceitful asshats who ride in on their inflated self-absorbed chariots in the name of friendship, care, and support, yet take one glance at your pain and run away, riding along to the next person they can stuff with empty platitudes.

Fuck hypocrites who enjoy deeming others as petty and twisted, yet have done such horrible things to those that threatened their ego, all with a self-righteous smile on their face.

So fucking tired of this world.
Don’t “waste time on people who are a waste of your time!” @the.end.ish ... (you don’t deserve this)_. & they don’t deserve you— true!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00