The gloves and the halo are off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I am overwhelmed with all the support and love I keep receiving here. But I also feel so unworthy of it. I'm no saint. I help same as so many others here. And truth be known I do it to help me probably more than the person I'm trying to support. There are members that you can help. That want to be pulled from the edge. Even this is just to try and distract myself. I post as a way to try and hold on til the time arrives. When I'm gone there will be others just like there has been before me and there are right now. I'm a dot okay. A dot. And it takes a lot of dots to fill an empty space. Thanks but I dont deserve it anymore.

I always thought it would be great to have a thread were those that DONT think so highly of you could take their best shot!! The ones that get sick of hearing the same old moanings and groanings. The ones sick of the hypocritic words of wisdom. The ones that are tired of seeing my name all over this forum. The ones that want to say "enough already shit or get of the pot"!!

So the gloves and halo are off!! Give it your best shot!!! It doesnt matter anyhow. I'm a big girl. Dont let this thread sit empty. Even those that say you're a friend. But are angry just the same. Just keep it clean and leave names out to protect the innocent. Make it a clean fight... ding ding!!

Last edited by a moderator:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Fine you're all too scared to say anything. Then please let me start.........

I AM SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I dont' know you, but I like seeing your name all over this forum. I think you give good advice, plus you're kind, caring, and compassionate.

I know that's not exactly what you're looking for. But you seem like the type of person who values honesty, so there you have it.

plates

i'm glad i see your name here. i'm glad you're still posting. because it shows you're fighting and hanging on and there's a part of you that knows where you're going. asking for people to shoot at you is understandable, cos you feel low, and worthless and undeserving so maybe the words posted to you doesn't reach you because of how you feel about yourself which you want this thread to echo back to you.

:cheekkiss: that's all you're getting from me.

inkspring

Hi Itmahanh,

I'm certainly not going to shoot you. You're my friend and I think of you even when I'm not here.

Hang on to all of us even if you don't think you are worthy anymore. If you don't want to do it for you, please do it for us.

For me? I love hearing from you too.

Inkspring

TBear

Antiquities Friend
ok...gloves off ;0

I think everything I've seen from you is great - including this!!

I'll tell you just what my therapist said to me a while back - it sure hit the mark with me...maybe you will relate:

It makes you uncomfortable to realize how much you help and impact others... Because maybe much of your life you weren't treated as if you had value - you do, and I for one am glad you are here (all over the forum). I am a better person because of you....

So Take that and this :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
We beat ourselves up enough we don't need others to do that for us. You care even with all your pain you reach out and you don't hit or punch or fight you give to people what you would want and that is compassion and understanding. Your sensitivity is your true gift and noone nonone can take that away from you. It is you Take care okay as you see you are much needed and appreciated

Mortal Moon

Itmahanh, I always enjoy reading your posts and you've certainly brightened up my day more than once since I've been here. I don't think you're stupid or unworthy at all.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect much in the way of vitriol from this thread. We're all glad you're here. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Love you sis!! You won't get any negativety here..Your words have helped so many..O.K. your no angel, who gives a damn.. I think you are perfect just the way you are..

You will always be perfect to me Carla...

You'll be so happy one day! I'll dance with you. I'll show you things you could never dream of...

I want you to know that I'm SO proud of you Carla. I've made mistakes at this forum. I hope you don't hold them against me. But people have picked me up nonetheless.

You are a wonderful lady, a beautiful, intelligent and charismatic girl, and one honest soldier - march to the beat of light, not darkness, otherwise the darkness will deafen you for a long, long time, even past death darling.

Let your heart guide your ship, and SAIL to shore, don't jump overboard, there's so many people waiting to cheer you on your return home.

:heart: :kris: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00