The human race deserves to suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zen14

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5338118.stm

Killing stingrays to avenge Steve Irwin

has the human race completely lost their fucking minds?
Its stuff like this that must make god proud of his creation.

Stingrays even do that UNINTENTIONALLY! its based on them being scared! Not even intentional, NOT THAT THAT SHOULD MATTER.

Glad God has to sort out this shit heap on earth and not me on judgement day.

Last edited:
I know that its cruel, and the people doing probab;y think they are doing a good thing, but do you read the bottom half of the article?

How can you condemn the whole human race when Steve's close personal friends and people that worked with him are telling people not to "avenge" (If you could call killing a creature that was probably unaware it did anything wrong vengence.)

I understand your anger though, it is a pretty stupid thing to be doing...
But please don't generalize the entire human race into the actions of a few.

Z

zen14

Agreed.

When I first heard about Irwin (who i thought was great btw) i had a sick feeling this was gonna happen and damnnit if it didnt.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I well understand your frustration - like a dog goaded into a fear-bite, then put down because someone was bitten.:mad:

Steve Irwin would not have wanted that sort of 'revenge', I think, it's just man-unkind not knowing how to constructively channel their anger and grief. Stupid people. Stupid mean people.

least

Reo

the human race does suffer from our own crimes but of course we do not pay the price for all our actions.. i personally think humans are pretty pathetic.. not only do we need to force ourselves into a state of security by changing the thought of death but we also have poisoned this earth which will someday kill us all.. looking closely at religion makes me sick.. humans have fears they lie to themselves about.. death is scary.. inside everyone knows what happens when you die... we fear it.. we cry and cry when some1 dies.. if we could go to heaven.. a long parting doesnt have to be so dramatic.. the people who deserve life loose it, the people who deserve painful creul deaths.. die painlessly.. this isnt a fairy tale.. death is painful because humans refuse to beleive.. we desided to push the thought away so when it comes we wont be ready.. your always held responcible for ur actions.. <mod edit:gentlelady-encoragement or method>

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zen14

Wow reo, you are deep.

I feel exactly as you do. Cept I believe in afterlife. I wish no one burn in hell forever, but some, a long and arduous purgatory stay will be sufficient.

Point is no one cares about their actions here and now or if they burn in hell or blink out of existance they are wasting their lives. Either with vengance or some "noble" ideal and NOT being THEMSELVES....People are phony idiots Be yourself... the bottom line no matter WHAT you believe in.

Last edited:
Z

zen14

But back on topic....Do those flaming assholes that killed those rays ever think that thats the LAST thing Irwin would have wanted?

NO!!!! You know WHY they really did it? Same reason people have always been filled with a desire for "vengance". Its not the actual vengance...Its the act of overpowering and dominating.

People would have killed lepers If mother theresa died of lepracy.....because humans are ......how can I say this in the most scientific terms.......SICK PIECES OF SHIT on the whole.

Had Irwin been killed by a crock I dare say no one without a gun would be chopping their heads off. lmao

People are trash sometimes. This proves it.

Heh, the world is a harsh place... Much worse goes on in the world, things that have no reason, at least this has a reason (albeit a pathetic one, but a reason nonetheless). Who cares if they do what they do, they'll be punished for it when they die regardless of whether or not you believe in the afterlife.

Reo said:
the human race does suffer from our own crimes but of course we do not pay the price for all our actions.. i personally think humans are pretty pathetic.. not only do we need to force ourselves into a state of security by changing the thought of death but we also have poisoned this earth which will someday kill us all.. looking closely at religion makes me sick.. humans have fears they lie to themselves about.. death is scary.. inside everyone knows what happens when you die... we fear it.. we cry and cry when some1 dies.. if we could go to heaven.. a long parting doesnt have to be so dramatic.. the people who deserve life loose it, the people who deserve painful creul deaths.. die painlessly.. this isnt a fairy tale.. death is painful because humans refuse to beleive.. we desided to push the thought away so when it comes we wont be ready.. your always held responcible for ur actions.. <mod edit:gentlelady-encoragement or method>

woooow that was really deep

I think Steve's death hit a lot of countries, I for one was shocked because even though he diced with death with dangerous crocs and posionious snakes, I never thought he'd be killed by his work. The last thing Steve would have wanted was for the stingrays to get killed or injured and to suffer as a consequence. If anything, Steve would probably say it was his fault in the first place because animals are exactly that. They react when in fear and you can't tell a stringray or a croc how to react.. it's used to protecting themselves in their own environment and basically, if Steve is looking down or whatever then I really don't think he'd be happy at all to hear of what's happening to these stingrays.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I still miss Steve, I can't beleive he is gone and by a stingray too which are normally peaceful creatures and he was only shooting for a new show for his daughter in calm waters. I never would have expected he would die like that. Bless his poor family and friends.

i think many people thought he was 'invinsible' and never exspected him to die in his very dangerous profession, but because alot of people thought he was 'invinsible' it was a real shock to everyone, thats why its hit many countries really hard

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I knew all well that he wasn't invincible and probably would have died doing what he loved.

But I never expected him to get killed by a stingray doing only a bit of filming for a show for his daughter, stingrays hardly attack people and are usually very peaceful creatures. The chance of getting killed by a stingray is extremely low. Its way different then from messing with a crocodile.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
nkrukato said:
I knew all well that he wasn't invincible and probably would have died doing what he loved.

But I never expected him to get killed by a stingray doing only a bit of filming for a show for his daughter, stingrays hardly attack people and are usually very peaceful creatures. The chance of getting killed by a stingray is extremely low. Its way different then from messing with a crocodile.

It doesn't matter HOW he died, It was important that he was doing what he loved and what he believed in.
Many do miss him and mourn cuz he was educational and entertaining; He shared and gave us what others did not. :aussie: He was a risk taker, challenger and had a strong mission, conservation. I will miss seeing his daring, fun exposure on T. V., "Crickey!"

When I saw the headline that he was dead, my mouth opened in shock. May he reast in peace :angel: and we remember his family and his mission. Not killing helpless animals.
It is good that death comes to us when we do not expect it. We never expect what happens and we are freaked out by it.

True, I read thru this thread and agree, do not generalize. There are many "humans" that are smart, kind, sensitive individuals. It all depends on actions (taking responsibiltiy for yours) and situations. We all know of "stupid, piece of shits people". Look at boycotts, aftermaths of crime and riots; humans do not look at the end conclusion many times.
Look for the greater good. :smile:

Thanks for the thread! :nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00