The Movie Quote Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nez

Alright I already made a topic about this game, but it ended after 4 posts due to some wierd quote no1 knew :laugh:

So basicly I start by writing a famous movie quote and the next person guesses which movie it's from and writes his or her own quote.

Right so I'll start it out easy: "You talkin' to me"?

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Marlon Brando - On THe Waterfront... I think.

"In that rock wall is a rock that has no earthly business in a Maine hayfield - it's black volcanic glass."

itachi

Doctor Strangelove, it think?

"On my planet, there is no violence. Except for twice a year when the weather changes, and then there is a brief period of ultra-violence."

Or, from the same Movie

"Moving things with your mind is the coolest fucking thing ever"

Or

"I must preach the gospel, We're going to Niagara Falls. Get your shit".

Or

I'll have two of them prime ribs and in between them some peanut butter. A leather model of the Taj Mahal filled with some kind of jelly... I don't care, grape, blueberry, it doesn't matter. Some cats, a dwarf riding a pumpkin. Also, could I get a snake in the form of a man's belt with the belt hook right around its head. Spitting poison, constantly spitting poison. If you could poke it with a stick a couple of times before you bring it to the table. Also, could I have a flaming ice cream model of the planet Uranus. It's my favourite planet. I love ice cream and flames are quite exciting. And then id like some uh, could you just cover your fist with grape jelly and then punch me in the throat.

lol so many good quotes in 1 movie!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nez

Phil the Alien

"This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen."

itachi

Full Metal Jacket?

"Holy fuck, is that monkey waving at us? Oh, shit, It understood us! Maybe it's some kind of supermonkey. What if there's more supermonkeys up at that lab?"

Or

"This isn't fair. We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. Fuckin', we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the motherfucking nuts by a guy named Cock-Knocker."

Nez

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"

Nez

It was from Team America :biggrin:

"Stay down, Luke".. Star Wars?*

Next quote: "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

*no, it's from Cool Hand Luke

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Easy peasy tis Fight Club :laugh:

an oldie : The pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle.
The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.

itachi

The Court Jester! Bet ya didn't think a teenager would know that 1. :wink:

Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Scarface.

Next one

"Come with me if you want to live".
Hint, its really two movies in the same series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00